Big's going in today! Nobody to entertain me in the future when im bored, boohoo. But anyway takecare man, and remember to call me like sooooooooooooooon. 要开心!(:
No work for this whole week! Yayyay.
I had diarrhoea yesterday morning at 7am until I almost wanted to faint. I was all pale and seeing stars but luckily managed to crawl back to bed and sleep. Must be not cooking my food long enough during steamboat the previous night.
Im addicted to Pets society, not facebook itself haha. Cos I like to doll up rvellez and buy pretty stuff for my house, heehee.
I promise I'll practise tmr at home before I get out of the house to meet the helpers and continue with our preparation for cny fellowship. Fun fun!
Upload photos for today another time!
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着
要怎么停呢
Putting things behind us has never been easy, not even for myself.
But hey, thanks for taking the effort (: